Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 131

Once again, encouraged by the infamous "Q", I will post my version of the Friday Phil-Ins. Even at the risk of OverShadowing the More Interesting post Below !



And...here we go!

1. When I heard Micheal Jackson died_ I Felt sorry for his little kids_.

2. Laughter and Sex are the_ best medicine.

3. It's late,_ but My neighbors are playing loud music, so I can too !__

4. _America The Beautiful, First,Last, and__always.

5. My eyes_have seen a lot of shit they didn't want to !_____.

6. _I Love My Country__ strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Building a new Web Page_____, tomorrow my plans include a little Partying_? and Sunday, I want to Go to Texas_!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}