Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TMI Tuesday 7-07-09

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex? : Church basement

2. How often do you lie? : You wouldn't believe me if I told Ya !

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? : Smart ain't got me laid too many times, so I'll go with Good Lookin' !

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too m

Federal Protective Service vehicle.Image via Wikipedia

uch? : Yes, back before I ran over the Cop Car, and quit drinkin' Jack & Jim.

5. Top or bottom? : Bottom, especially since I grew this gut !

Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingerie delivered to your home?:I know my mailman, so I had to stop the Victoria's Secret purchases !

Victoria's Secret Angels on a commercial for t...Image via Wikipedia


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}