The effort to insure health care for millions of uninsured Americans has provided the News and Humor Business with an overdose of material. The same proposed legislation has also put PR and Lobbying firms back in business. The list of so-called "Astroturf" organizations has grown to impossible length, with Big Pharmaceuticals and Big Insurance Companies trying hard to out-bullshit each other in their efforts to derail Health Care Reform.
My favorite of these rumors, lies, and complete fallacies being pushed by the paid-protesters, is the idea that health care rationing will lead to "Death Panels", which will decide if older people are worth the time and resources to save their miserable lives. Here is Bill Mahr's take on the Death Panels !
Let me know what You think about this whole mess?
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
1. When will __Q roadtrip to Indiana ___?
2. _Extreme Loggers____ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but __anuses don't ever look good___.
4. _A massive Cheeseburger____ is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your digits_____.
6. _UpInYa____ is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading_, tomorrow my plans include celibacy_ and Sunday, I want to Cook-Out_!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)