Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In's Agianz #137

#137
Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When will __Q roadtrip to Indiana ___?

2. _Extreme Loggers____ was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but __anuses don't ever look good___.

4. _A massive Cheeseburger____ is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your digits_____.

6. _UpInYa____ is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading_, tomorrow my plans include celibacy_ and Sunday, I want to Cook-Out_!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Indiana? Where the hell is that? Is it close to Kentucky, cuz that's where I was this morning...yawn...

    What the heck is a "hessinch" anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Q", Yes, Indiana is the next state north of KentuckY, it's a nice little state, known for a long tradition of Great Basketball teams,early automotive industry, and of course the Indianapolis 500, and now the Brickyard 400 NASCAR race too. A sleepy little farm state when I was growing up, it's now a pretty thriving business environment, with a lot of beautiful small-towns that are popular as movie locations. I left California in 1970, to return home to Indiana because I wanted my kids to attend the excellent small-town schools I had, and also wanted to get out of the crowds and smog of CA.
    BTW: Don't know what a 'hessinch' is ??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}