Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 30, 2009

A New Game / Puzzle ? Whatchamaycallit

KelWhy had this brilliant idea, and TJ liked it too, So here's mine !

Here's the Challenge ; Use only 1 Band.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a gazillion people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think...


Name The Artist: The Eagles

Are you male or female: Outlaw Man

How do you feel about yourself: Peaceful Easy Feeling

Describe where you currently live: Seven Bridges Road

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Hole in The World

Your best friend is: Doolin' Dalton

Your favorite color is: Tequila Sunrise

What's the weather like: No more Cloudy Days

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Take it ti The Limit

What is life to you: Busy Being Fabulous.

What is the best advice you have to give: Get Over It.

If you could change your name, what would it be: James Dean

Your favorite food is: Eagles Live.

What's your favorite time of the year: Hell Freezes Over

What are you wearing? Those Shoes.

So, there you have my answers. Those of you that read this, I ask you to play along.

Oh, and if you do, please leave me a comment letting me know that you're playing along.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good...Can't decided if I like Seven Bridges Road, or Those Shoes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing along! gotta love the Eagles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T,...What about "My favorite Food :Eagles Live " That was my personal favorite, right behind "Those Shoes"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}