Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello It's Me, I thought about you for a long long time,.....something inside that doesn't last too long, .......

OH,..Wait, somebody already wrote that song.
Anyway, your's truly is a slimy backsliding wimp-weasel !
Yes, I ran out of my Nicotrol patches on Wednesday, Jonesed like a bitch all day Thursday, and today, when my homey John came to drive me to the grocery, I bought two packs of some generic 100's, and a package of "Tops" tobacco for when those are gone. Having been smoke-free since the Saturday after Christmas,(40 some days) I feel really weak about lapseing, but Man do these evil things taste good!!
At least I know I can get off them, and will when I go to my Doctor on the 19th, and get a new course of patches.
I'm still running the famous "Fart Face" video down below here, so please check it out. The "Cowbell" vid above it's not to shabby either, and both link to other SNL classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}