Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

My first "Fill-IN Friday" Post / Friday Fill-In ?

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking, with My Dick_.

2. _HippyVet's Opinion Blog, was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you,Love me like ya yousta do ?_?

4. Touching myself with fuzzy objects,_helps me relax.

5. Thanks for,the Mammary's_____.

6. _That "Stop" sign on your thong is, very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to The Coven Meeting_____, tomorrow my plans include Virgin Sacrifice, and Sunday, I want to _fly !



Posted by Janet at 8:34 PM 113 comments Links to this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}