Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Need Me Some Laughs ! How 'bout You ?

Hi There ! Since I've gotten some nice hits on the "FaceBook Etiquette" Video on the last post, ( Thanks in part to My Good Buddy "Q" ), I thought I would post some recent additions to my stock of Funny Stuff.
For My "Best Emailed Videos of 2008" collection, it's available for download at my domain link to This Post's Title. And Now, with No Further Ado :





I couldn't embed this one, so click here for "The Waldo Ultimatum"



Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts


1 comment:

  1. I've seen the spider one before once and I LOVE it. So good. The Will Farrell clip made me giggle, and I'm sitting here by myself.
    I have a huge (read: GIGANTIC) crush on Mr. Farrell. Funny & goofy gets me every time. Ev-er-y time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}