Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2009

I've been tagged ! Pass it On

Ari "tagged" Kelwhy, who played along,(as per usium), then she put it on her blog,
Then she told folks to play along too, (but left Me off the List ?), So I obeyed her command, took a pic right then, and here it is !



See, Letterman is doing his monologue, I just got up from a three-hour nap, and Sadly, this is what I look like when I get up from a nap !
Now, You take a pic', right Now, and post it on Your Blog, and post a comment here to send us to it !



2 comments:

  1. Yay, you played along! You're waking up & I should be going to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! good stuff! ;) thanx for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome & Encouraged. If You like something, I wanna Know about It, and if you dis-like something, I want to know Why?.
OR: Just leave me a line to tell me You came by :->}